Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Morning Musings


I'm having trouble deciding what to write this morning, so I'm just going to start and see where this goes.

It's really chilly outside right now, 30F and the wind chill is something like 20. I guess Fall is really here. It won't be long before we have snow....Although I really don't mind the snow too much. It always makes things so peaceful. I'm adding a picture of last nights sunset, the wind had picked up and it was getting pretty chilly when I took this. I didn't stay out very long.

One week left of this political madness. Thank heavens! I will be so glad when it's finally over and things can get back to normal. I ordered a ballot in the mail so I could vote early and the darn thing came while I was gone and the postman left me a card. Now I have to go to the post office because it's Certified Mail or fill out this card and wait for him to bring it back. What a hassle! It's getting so close to the deadline I'll probably have to take it to the Courthouse once I've voted now anyway. I'm not so sure that it would have just been easier to go to the Polling place like everyone else on Nov. 4th.

Well I guess I better get on with my day. Maybe I'll have more to add later.
blog comments powered by Disqus