Saturday, December 6, 2008

My First Award! PROXIMIDADE!


I recieved this just the other day from Old Lady Lincoln and this is what she said:

Apparently who ever receives the award is to pass it on to 8 friends. I know how busy most are, especially this time of year, so I won't be upset if you can't do it.


Also this was sent along saying that "Blogs that receive this award are 'exceeding charming,' says its author. This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.



I want to thank Old Lady Lincoln for thinking of me and giving me my first award! I've only just started to do any blogging and have found her and all the others I have met so far to be lovely people. I enjoy following some, participating in a couple weekly things, and just reading other people's blogs. However I haven't branched out enough to accept this nice award. So I guess I have to politely decline and give a heartfelt thank you for including me!
blog comments powered by Disqus