Friday, December 26, 2008

Skywatch Friday #6 Christmas Week in the Ozarks


We have had clouds it seems for weeks, but finally they cleared and I was able to get some shots. All of these were taken in the last week and we had very few clouds to speak of most nights. But regardless of the lack of clouds we had some spectacular sunsets! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.




The Sunsets of Christmas Week


I loved the way the clouds looked on this night. Dec. 19, 2008


This was taken on Sunday Dec 21, 2008



I took this because of all the contrails, air traffic was busy on Christmas Day!




The Sun Sets on Christmas Day 2008


Visit the Sky Watch Friday home page anytime after 7:30 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time on Thursdays to see sky photos from around the world. You'll be glad you did.



Thank You for visiting!
blog comments powered by Disqus